INFORMATION FOR BEGINNERS
Before training, you can individually get advice from the teacher!
Before the first training session, please inform your teacher about your health condition (your daily blood pressure, spinal column condition, recent surgeries, etc.)
For our beautiful women and girls: please inform your teacher about your monthlies, as there are contraindications for some asanas.
- Severe physical condition, persisting chronic illness.
- After any surgical operation. Terms of restriction, depending on the operation, shall be checked with the teacher.
- Sick condition, severe snuffle.
- Organic lesions of the heart — uncompensated defects; paroxysmal tachycardia; atrial fibrillation; aortic aneurysm, myocardial dystrophy.
- Serious mental disorders (severe neurosis, schizophrenia, epilepsy).
- Alcohol and drug intoxication.
T-shirt, shirt, sports bra, not constraining movement as there are many stretching asanas.
Wide pants, sweatpants, breeches, shorts.
Practicing barefoot, if not comfortable, you may wear socks. BUT! Barefoot is the right way!
- Morning practice must be on empty stomach. On the daytime and evening practice, do not eat 2 hours before exercise (heavy eating, a little snack allowed 1 hour before practice).
- Use the toilet room if necessary. Blow your nose if you feel uncomfortable.
- Make sure your mobile phone is switched off. It’s really disturbing during the practice.
- Try to free yourself from extraneous thoughts. Tune in to positive practice and have fun.
During the practice:
- All asanas and recommendations shall be fulfilled under the strict direction of the Instructor.
- Asanas: After taking the asana, try to relax and breathe correctly. If you feel uncomfortably, exit the asana and enter it again, relax, maintaining the correct body position.
- Don’t strain! Don’t push yourself! Do all asanas as far as it is comfortable! Remember that in yoga, all achievements can be gained only by correct breathing and relaxation, and not through tension. Practice only after your own feelings. Only you know your own body!
- Watch the practice: slow correct breathing, calm mind, relaxed body.
- At the end of the practice, it is obligate to rest in shavasana. Complete relaxation, all muscles are relaxed. It reinforces your practice!
Good for you to practice!
ВСЕ О ЙОГЕ с MARY. Памятка для новичков.